Thursday, August 19, 2010

Why there are art sites in my links




I like to provide inspiration for the day when I will have my resources together to set up shop and take commissions. I do however want to make one thing perfectly clear I will NEVER copy a garment from an artist unless I am certain their permission is given. ( I will make exceptions for Anime/ movies and old fine art ) But most of the artists I have listed are independent artists that are not making a lot of money of their designs. There is a difference between being inspired by something and duplicating it. These artists spend a lot of time designing interesting garments for their personal characters and to copy that would be stealing. If you like the shape of a garment think about what color would fit your use or what material would give a better texture. Also mix and match because the true fun of costumes is in making it your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment