Wednesday, December 29, 2010

My craft room has exploded

Riley got me some shelving and I have been hard at work trying to sort through tangled mess that is my supplies in the hopes that I can get it organized and inventoried so I know what I'm working with.
Let me just say that I have a lot of fabric. Most of it has been gifts or inherited pieces that I never had a plan for. I also have a work in progress pile that got upgraded to a box because it was too much to sit on the worktable.  I keep finding projects that I really need to finish or repair. Also I found pieces of family gifts that I didn't even know I hadn't finished which is nifty considering our late Christmas celebration is coming up and I did have anything to give my dad and sister. I also found some camouflage fabric I will attempt to make something out of for my sisters boyfriend but I haven't a clue what to do with it.
Also, Notions SO MANY NOTIONS! I have trims, ribbons, bells buttons, thread, elastic and god knows what else! I may have to relegate these to their own box soon. Riley did get me a small piece of knicknac-y shelving that I think I want to put dowels in to keep thread and ribbon spools onto.

So I have some frantic organizing and last minute sewing to do before I head home for a week to catch up on the holidays. Then I will be back to conquer my WIP pile and start my new designs for eventing season. Good lord you'd think I was making this into a job or something! Well I will be back soon with things to show you all. Have a great New Year.

No comments:

Post a Comment